Answering The Beliefs of Judaism. Our brochure is tailored to Christian Ministry, with the goal of empowering believers to promote evangelism and engage in apologetic studies to defend the faith. It is crucial for Christians to learn how to effectively communicate their beliefs and the Gospel to those trapped in false religions and cults. This brochure focuses on the key doctrines believed in the faith of Judaism, which are contrary to what Scripture teaches. By weighing their teachings against what the Word of God reveals, we aim to equip Christians with the knowledge and understanding they need to engage in meaningful conversations and effectively refute these false doctrinal beliefs.
Key Doctrines Addressed:
- Human Beings Are Inherently Good: Addressing the belief that humans are inherently born pure, inclined towards making moral choices acceptable to God.
- Redemption Is Based Upon Fulfilling Mitzvoth: The belief that the sanctification of life is by drawing closer to God by fulfilling the 613 laws found in Leviticus in your walk of life.
- There Is No Need For A Redeemer Or Intermediary: The belief that an individual can have a direct relationship with God and hold personal responsibility for their own atonement through the observance of Yom Kippur and ultimately in the waiting for the complete restoration of the temple in the reinstatement of the sacrificial system.
- The Messiah Is Not Divine & Hasn’t Come: The beliefs about the nature of the Messiah being human and not God in human form.
- The World To Come: Saved By The Messiah & Restored Temple: The belief centers on God’s covenants with Abraham, Moses, and David. Emphasis is on obeying the laws in anticipation of the world to come. Non-Jews can secure their place by being righteous and blessing Jewish people.
Rabbinical Judaism is a false religion, leading people after “a different god.” Please help us share the truth with our Jewish neighbors. It is a common misunderstanding that we worship the same God because we are reading half of the Bible together. However, anyone who denied the Son has denied the Father. Jesus told the Pharisees of that day that they were of their father the devil and in John 8:54-55, Jesus answered, “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep His word. We ask for your help in sharing this information with your Jewish neighbors who don’t know the Messiah. Thank you for supporting our ministry.