Answering The Beliefs of Churches of Christ. Our brochure is tailored to Christian Ministry, with the goal of empowering believers to promote evangelism and engage in apologetic studies to defend the faith. It is crucial for Christians to learn how to effectively communicate their beliefs and the Gospel to those trapped in false religions and cults. This brochure focuses on the key doctrines held by the Churches of Christ, which are contrary to what the Scriptures teach. By weighing their teachings against the Scriptures, we aim to equip Christians with the knowledge and understanding they need to engage in meaningful conversations and effectively refute these false teachings.
Key Doctrines Addressed:
- Baptism for Salvation: Contrary to the belief that baptism is necessary for salvation, we explore the biblical teachings that emphasize faith in Jesus Christ as the sole requirement for salvation. We provide scriptural evidence and logical reasoning to counter the emphasis on baptism as a prerequisite for salvation.
- Salvation as a Process: Many hold the belief that salvation is a process dependent upon personal efforts and can be lost. We delve into the biblical understanding of salvation as a gift of God’s grace received through faith in Jesus Christ. We emphasize the assurance of salvation and the eternal security believers have in Christ.
- Sin Nature and Birth: Addressing the concept of being born pure and then sinning, we provide a biblical perspective on the fallen nature of humanity and the need for redemption through Jesus Christ. We highlight the importance of recognizing our inherent sinfulness and our reliance on God’s forgiveness and transforming grace.
- Worship Practices: Exploring the controversy surrounding the use of musical instruments in worship services, we present a balanced view that encourages a deeper understanding of worship principles outlined in the Bible. We promote unity among believers while addressing the diverse interpretations of worship practices.
- Exclusivity Claims: The notion that only members of the Church of Christ are saved is a topic of concern for many. We present a biblical perspective that emphasizes the centrality of faith in Jesus Christ and the unity of all believers in Him. We encourage a loving and respectful approach in engaging with differing theological views.
This is a false religion leading people after “a different god.” Please help us share the truth with our Church of Christ neighbors. Thank you for supporting our ministry!